KRCL Recruitment 2013 Application Form - Assistant Loco Pilot (Mechanical) (60 Posts)
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED invites Applications from eligible land loser candidates (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons / Unmarried Grand daughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, and from only SC/ST candidates from other than landlosers registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), for the following post in Mechanical department in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL)
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for the post through prescribed application form on or before 31.5.2013
Vacancies : -
|Name of post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (Mechanical Dept.)||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-|
Total no. of post: 60 ( UR: 40, OBC:1, SC:11, ST:8)
- i) Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible.
- ii) Other than Konkan Railway land losers, only SC/ST candidates from Employment Exchanges with valid registration along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra; Goa State; and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) are eligible.
- iii) Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
- Matriculation pass (or its equivalent under 10+2 system) plus ITI/Act Apprenticeship under the Apprentice Act 1961 in any of the following trades: Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mill Wright Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic (Radio/TV), Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Wireman, Tractor Mechanic, Armature and Coil Winder, Mechanic Diesel, Heat Engine, Turner, Mechanist Refrigeration and A/C Mechanic, or Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering recognized by AICTE in lieu of ITI or 12th (science) pass in regular schooling.
How to Apply :-
- The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 32 years (maximum) as on 01/07/2013 with 5 years Upper Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.
How to Apply
- The application forms either can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 and should reach on or before 31/05/2013. Applications will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered. (Note: Konkan Railway is not responsible for any postal delay)
Documents to be attached with the application : Non-submission of any of these documents will render the applicant ineligible.
- (i) Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation/SSC/SSLC/Graduation certificate, Apprenticeship/ITI certificate in relevant trade as mentioned above.
- (ii) Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (State govt format not acceptable).
- (iii) Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer/KRCL.
- (iv) Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match.
- (v) Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth.
- (vi) Two self attested passport size photographs.
- (vii) Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities alongwith Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper.
- (viii) Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates).
- (ix) Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted).
- Last date of receipt of application form: 31.5.2013
For More and Latests updates regarding to KRCL Recruitment 2013 Visit at www.konkanrailway.com